Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Men are from Mars, Women don't poop..

First off, no good conversation ever starts with "you know what your problem is."

BUT... Ladies you know what your problem is?!!

I think you need to poop!
I have put a lot of thought into this, just hear me out. You don't have to be emotional, moody, and overly sensitive. I would be too if I couldn't poop when I needed to poop. Just let it go, I swear you will feel so much better.

"Oh, that's gross what would my boyfriend think?"
He would think you are human!!! Maybe you guys would get along better.

Maybe you would finally eat something. I too would only want a salad, if I had to hold it all night (and possibly though a 2 hour movie, and drinks after!!! Forget about sex!!!)
Maybe your job, and co workers aren't that bad after all? Could it possibly be that you are a little
"on edge" cause you need to let one go?
Maybe it's really not THAT big of a deal if I don't use a coaster!
Maybe you really don't like cats, and small dogs?
Maybe thongs are not comfortable, and they are just some kind of secret "poo blocker" if you will.

The more I think about it, the more I think you're a liar!!! That's right, you are living a lie! I don't even know you... How can you expect me to be completely honest with you. To share all my fears, hopes, and dreams? When you can't even truly be yourself?!!