Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Favre its not you, its me...

I don't even know how to put this, so I'm just going to come out and say it...
Brett, we have had some really good times. I'm sorry, But I have to drop you from my fantasy team... I think it's time we move on.

We had a good run, it's just run it's course. My friends and family are starting to talk. It's just not a healthy relationship anymore. I can no longer go on defending you, let alone sit here and watch you do this to yourself, AND to us!!! I just need some space and some time to think.

I mean I gave you the best 21 years of my life!!! AND FOR WHAT?!!
It's like you're not even thinking about my needs anymore. You're just running around taking d*ck pics, and throwing things whereever at whoever without even thinking about how it's affecting me, or the people around you.

It hurts Brett, it hurts! I have supported you though everything Brett, EVERYTHING!!! You throw six picks in the playoff, I'm there, you retire every year, I'm there, you blow it in the NFC Championship game, I'm there, you take pics of your junk and I"M THERE!!!

But when I needed you on Sunday night where were you?!! You know maybe it's not you, maybe it's me. Maybe you're just trying to set every record in the NFL good and bad? If that's the case just say so!!!

Dude even the mouth breathing D BAG of a coach is talking crap!!! When is it going to end?!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I'm sorry, but I have picked up another QB. I just don't want you to hear it from someone else, his name is Flacco. Yes he is young, but I just can't wait for you any longer... I'm sorry it has to be this way but I can't change you, all I want is to be happy...

So long old pal, I hope you find the receiver you have been trying to throw to for 21 years...
Joe F.