Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He might kinda be that into you?!! Maybe

look Ladies I'm not saying its a bad Movie!
Its not THAT bad.
I'm just saying it should come with a warning label!


All I could think about while watching this "movie"
was the poor guys who had to watch it with their lady.


Who is:

1) Is on any date with a girl ( mostly the 1 threw 5 dates)
just sitting there and having to watch his date just suck up all this Bull Crap "guy conversations"
Freaking out in his head like :

"Fuck I'm not like this who thinks that way? Damn I wanted to just swing by KFC then my place this chick is going to hate me"!!!


2) A guy just talking his girl to the Movies
( because he loves her) sits threw the Biggest Chick flick since Sex in the city (the movie) and Dirty Dancing!
Then after; She turns to him and says
"How come your night like that?

BAMN!!!
Next thing you know fighting with your girl!
Or at least not scoring points for your night out
matter of fact you are way in the Minis now
AND you paid for it!
Guy could have just stayed home
and lost points by not mowing the lawn and watching golf all day!!!
but no you paid for a fight...
Or at least no way you going to be able to just swing by KFC on the way home...



I'm just saying it Should come with a label :

WARNING!!!
THIS MOVIE WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A DOUCHEBAG