Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MySpace.com Blogs - Joe Fontenot MySpace Blog

"So I'm just trying to watch a little T.V...........


Now. I already hate Commercials,
But most of all the ones they play over and over and over again
Like Taco Bells new one 'The FULLY LOADED Nachos'

NOT ONE EMPTY CHIP!!!
Full of meat ,Cheese and all the goods!
For only $3.99+tax

Now after seeing this about 6,000 X's , I get a hunger for 4th meal!!!
Having fallen victim to Taco Bells Commercials of Greatness over and over ,
just to get a dry sloppy stail pice of crap!

But I could resist! So I run to the boarder.
To get my 'FULLY LOADED' Nachos
Just to find I've been Fucked my the 'BELL' again!!!DAMN YOU TACO BELL!!!
The only this thing was 'LOADED' with is lies

What the hell!!!

I blame Drug testing in the work place!
I think that if you work at a Taco Bell , B.K. Mcd's or what ever, especially if its anytime after 10pm they should make you Get high....They should do reverse Drug testing No THC No Drive threw Job!!! I need a Stoned High School drop out making my Nachos...Stoners make great Nachos,or anything taco yummy!!!

I'm just saying....."