Monday, July 13, 2009

Ok, I know now I'm just bitching

I'm not happy about this, but here it is:
I'm now on Twitter?!!

When is this going to end?

I already have Myspace, Facebook, Email, Gmail, Youtube page, web site, and a Blog,

and now I have to Twitter as well?...

Soon I'm not even going to have time to do Shows.

I will be way too busy updating where I'm suppose to be doing Shows.

Whats next Watch me watch you . com!

It was bad enough with Myspace and Facebook. always asking me:

"Whats on your mind?"

WHAT?!!

Look I know I have had "relations" so to speak with my laptop, but I'm not dating my computer! You can't ask me that! We are not going out Toshiba!!!

Now I get to log onto to Twitter and get"

"What are you doing?"

"How about now?"

"and now?"

"What about now?"

They should rename it Nag me . com

So here I go Tweet , Tweet!!!

www.Twitter.com/JoeFontenot