Thursday, October 28, 2010

You "Rock the Vote" I'm watching Football

I'm not going to vote, that's right! Sorry, call me a dick. Say I'm what's wrong with America.
I don't care!!!
MTV and every body else is all about: "Rock the vote" NO I don't think so!!!
I don't think everyone should be able to vote. I think you should have to take a test to vote. I really think that's how bush was elected in the first place...
Did you see that? See what happens when people (me) with no education on the subject just starts throwing his opinion's around!!! Any Idea how thousands of folks like me could be dangerous at the polls!!!
Stop telling people who have no idea whats going on to vote, cause it's cool and Jay Z is doing it.
I would pay more attention to all the politics, But I have way too much Football, and ESPN to watch. I tryed but I just don't care. You know what I care about? I care if the Giants cover the spread THAT'S WHAT!!!

Besides it's way too much pressure to vote, I mean what if I vote for the wrong person?!! Huh then all of a sudden he goes nuts and starts talking about weapons of average destruction?!! Then we attack Mexico for no reason at all?!!
Then a year into the "Mexico America conflict" also known as "Sombrero Storm" we all find out the conflict had nothing to do with average weapons, but had everything to do with not having enough burritos in our country!
Then next thing I know we all are paying $3.89 for a burrito!!!
I'm sorry that's way too much pressure for me.
You guys go ahead and rock the vote, I'll be here watching Sports Center waiting for the change...